Certificate Download Meri Mati Mera Desh: Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download 2023
Certificate Download Meri Mati Mera Desh: Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download 2023: “Meri Maati Mera Desh Certificate Download”, with the tagline Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan, is a nationwide and people led “Jan bhagidari” initiative to commemorate 75 years of India’s independence. It is the finale of Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav program. ‘Meri Maati Mera Desh’ celebrates the many achievements of the nation. It involves paying tribute to the ‘Veers’ who protect our nation. The ceremonies would be conducted at the level of village, Panchayat, Block, Urban Local body, State and National level.
Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download 2023 : Highlight
Organization Name: Meri Miati Mera Desh
Article Name Leatest Updates
Subject Download: Certificate
Download Mode: Online
Who Can Apply Application : All Candidates
Official Website https://merimaatimeradesh.gov.in/
Meri Miti Mera Desh Program Importance
- Local programs in urban and rural areas
- Mitti Yatra in urban and rural areas
- 7500 Kalash of clay will be brought to Delhi.
- Festival on Delhi Duty Path with 7500 youth representatives, one from each block
Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign in Gujarat
- ‘Meri Mati Mera Desh’ worships the heroes who sacrificed their today for our tomorrow. The campaign showcases the concept of collecting soil from village panchayats across the country and bringing it to the new duty path of the capital Delhi to build the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav memorial as well as Amritwatika to pay tribute to heroes who have made the supreme sacrifice for the country. An estimated 1,50 crore people from villages will join the campaign and more than 10 lakh trees will be planted.
- Minister Patel further said that this campaign in Gujarat will be held in two main parts i.e. local programs and Mitti Yatra. Apart from this, five major programs will be held at the local level from August 9 to August 15, 2023. In which the names of the heroes will be included in the plaque paying tribute to the sacrifices and contributions of the heroes in the construction of the Shilafalkam (stone plaque). Panchprana Pledge + Selfie in which the villagers at the Gram Panchayat level will take a collective pledge for the unity and integrity of the nation by holding a handful of clay or a clay lamp in their hands. Under the ‘Vasudha Vandan’ programme, 75 saplings will be planted and raised per Gram Panchayat.
- As per the local tradition and customs under Virone Vandan, a ceremony will be held to honor the families of “heroes” including freedom fighters/defense personnel/personnel of state and central police forces who have made sacrifices/contributions for the country. On the day of the program at the village level, the national flag will be hoisted and the national anthem will be played. But will be sung.
- Giving more details, the minister said that soil collection by villagers in mitti yatras from gram panchayat to taluka and capital Delhi, at the taluka level the mud kalash of all gram panchayats will be collected and taken by the youth to a designated place in Delhi. Where Kartavya Path, New Delhi Delhi The final program will be held on August 30 in the presence of dignitaries.
How to get Meri Mitty Mera Desh Certificate?
- Follow the simple steps below to take the Meri Maati Mera Desh oath.
- First of all open the official website for Meri Maati Mera Desh https://merimaatimeradesh.gov.in.
- In it go to Take Pledge option.
- Then submit details like your name, mobile number, state and district.
- Then read the oath given there.
- Next you will be asked to upload a selfie giving the submit option.
- Upload your selfie holding clay or clay lamp in it.
- Then submit your name certificate. will be downloaded.