Deendayal Port Trust Assistant of Safety Trainer Recruitment 2022
Deendayal Port Trust – DPT published Assistant of Safety Trainer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Assistant of Safety Trainer
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
- Full time Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering or B.Sc. Fire & Safety/ B.Sc. chemistry course from government recognized institute.
- Candidate shall have additional qualification of one-year Post diploma or Advance diploma in industrial safety from govt. Recognized institute.
- Candidate shall have 2-year experience in the field of safety
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have worked in the field of safety in Port sector, MAH installations or heavy industries. Preference will be given to the candidate who has Knowledge of safety management system and international standards of safety at sea port.
- Interview Date: 12/01/2022 at 08:00 AM
- DPT Assistant of Safety Trainer Notification 2021:Click Here
- 35 years or below as on date of interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates, fulfilling the Education and Technical qualification may walk-in-interview at Old Board Room, 1st Floor, Administrative Office, Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham, Kutch – 370201 alongwith original relevant documents.
- Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.