Download Duplicate Markesheet of GSEB SSC and HSC Board
Download Duplicate Markesheet of GSEB SSC and HSC Board. You are Searching for How To Download GSEB Board Duplicate Marksheet (Std-10/12)? here we are providing Information about Download Duplicate Markesheet of GSEB SSC and HSC Board at https://www.gsebeservice.com/ website.
Download Duplicate Markesheet
Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet:
- Well, there are so many applicants who have been applying for the duplicate Marksheet.
- Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-
Now tell you its online process – how to get duplicate marksheet from GSEB:
- First of all, go to the gsebeservice.com website.
- First of all, registration has to be done. Click on Register Now.
- A form will open, fill it.
- Check all the information and click on Register.
- An OTP will come to your mobile number. Enter it You will be registered
- Login later (Enter Email / Mobile and enter your password.)
- Click in CAPTCHA. And login.
- Later, for which exam you want the marksheet, select it. Click submit
- All information will be open, read it and move on.
- Such an option will appear. Click it
- An application sheet will open and fill it. Move forward.
- Similarly fill all the options.
:: Important Link ::
10th GSEB SSC Duplicate Marksheet Process:
How to get class 10 secondary school ssc duplicate marksheet:
If your class X marksheet has been lost and you want to get a duplicate, then tell it to follow all the steps.
1. First of all, whatever documents you have or have been lost should be Xerox copy of all these marksheets and documents. Copy it all. (
It is necessary to have an examination receipt or a document in which your exam roll number is written)
2.Now go to your school from where you passed the class X board. Go there and write an application to your Principal. In which the maarksheet of my standard 10 is lost or lost due to any reason. I want to get it again please help me.
3. From the school administration, you will be given an application form to get a duplicate marksheet, fill all the information in it correctly. You can also download the Onlone Duplicate Marksheet Form from here.
4. After the signature of the principal (correct), you will have to go to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office in your state. Here you have been given its address. In Gujarat, which was located in Vadodara, now we have to go to Gandhinagar. (Read the circular)
5. After going to office, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 25/50 only. Also give your application form.
6. Although on the same day, after some time you are given duplicate marksheet from here but if for some reason you cannot get it on the same day then you are also given a date, and on the same day you are given again A duplicate marksheet will be found.
In this way you get duplicate marksheet, certificate, migration certificate of class 10th.
How to get Class 12 Higher Secondary School HSC Duplicate Marksheet:
If your class 12 certificate, marksheet or migration certificate has been lost, stolen and you want to get a new duplicate certificate then follow the steps mentioned here.
By the way, the process mentioned for the above 10 th duplicate marksheet, while the process is applied here as well. There is not much change.
1. First of all, download the application form given above. Practice this and fill all the information correctly.
Remember one more thing here: we have more application forms also download and fill them. (We found out but as of now it is not known whether there is the same form or different form for 10 V and 12 V).
About GSEB & GSHEB:-
GSEB & GSHEB aka Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar conducts public examinations of SSC and HSC. In which the records of the Result from SSC to the year 1952 to the year 2021 and standard 12 to the year 1976 to the year 2019 are maintained.
On the basis of this record from the Student Service Center in the office of the Board, the student was given a duplicate marks sheet certificate of class-10/12, migration to the pass-1/9 pass student, for which the student had to come to the board office with the co-operation of the school principal.
During the year many students from different districts of Gujarat used to come to Gandhinagar to get the above certificates in which their time and money was spent by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, till now.
It will surely not be possible for each and every student to reach on time due to the global pandemic. That is the reason why the government is deciding to help all the students out. You must know that the state board of Gujarat will be able to make sure to offer some relief to all the students who are looking for their certificates.
During the past couple of months, we all have gone through a lot of things. That is due to the Coronavirus pandemic. One thing is sure and that is the state government is making sure to provide as much help as they can. There are so many schemes and scholarships that the govt is launching for the welfare of the citizens. So the digitization of results is among the steps that govt is taking to help all the students amidst this crisis.