HDFC Bank scholarship for meritorious but needy students: Benfeits up to Rs 75,000, check details:
The HDFC Bank scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programmes
he HDFC Bank scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programmes.
The HDFC Bank scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship programme is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programmes.
The students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crisis or any other financial problems and are at a risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship programme Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative — Parivartan
HDFC Bank scholarship: Eligibility criteria
Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 6 to 12 in a private, government or government-aided school.
- The applicant must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
HDFC Bank scholarship: Documents you need Passport size photograph
- Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
HDFC Bank scholarship: How to apply
- Login to Buddy4Study (this is where HDFC Bank is holsting its scholarhsip application) using a registered ID or create an ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.