IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for 300 Vacancies @iocl.com
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22 Notification has been released on iocl.com for 300 Vacancies for Southern Region. You can search for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
- Notification IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out @iocl.com, 300 Vacancies Notified for Southern Region
- Notification Date 11 Dec, 2021
- Last Date of Submission 27 Dec, 2021
- Organization Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- 18 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 December 2021
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details:
- Apprentice – 300 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full-Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 10 to 27 December 2021 up to 5 PM.