IOCL is hiring for 527 Apprentice posts: Here’s how to apply online @iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of the Skill Building Initiative for the nation, has invited applications for the engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Eastern Region (MD).
A total of 527 vacancies are available at its locations in states of eastern India.
Age limit criteria:
1. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per government guidelines.
2. The mark sheet/Certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education for passing the Matriculation (Class X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021:
1. Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register. You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail. 2. Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox. 3. Next Login again by Clicking on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission. 4. No Fees is applicable for Online Registration for all Candidates 5. Do not share your Applicant Login and Password with anyone.Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login credentials. 6. For security reasons, always click on the LOGOUT button and close all windows related to your session before you exit the website. 7. Caution: Your IP address is being recorded and monitored for security purpose.
- No application is applicable to any candidate. It is exempted fully.
Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written test (duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
The written test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Important dates to remember:
- Schedule of events
- Online Application Commencement :(05.11.2021)
- Last date of Online Application Submission: (04.12.2021)
- Download Admit Card Online (Tentatively)
- Date of Written Test (Tentatively): (19.12.2021)