NTSE Exam 2021 – National Talent Search Examination
NTSE Exam 2021 – National Talent Search Examination : NTSE or National Talent Search Examination is a national level exam conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for granting scholarships to the meritorious students studying in class 10th. NTSE is only held for 10th standard students and the exam is conducted in two different stages – Stage I and II.
The first stage exam is a state-level exam and is conducted by all the Indian states and UTs. On the other hand, NTSE stage II is conducted for those students who clear the first stage. As mentioned earlier, only those who qualify in NTSE stage 1 will be eligible to write the Stage II exam. This is the main criteria. Meanwhile, the objective of organizing NTSE is to award scholarships to potential candidates who are aspiring to pursue higher education in the field of Science or Social Studies. With these scholarships, students will be able to continue their education in their desired stream. NTSE scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the overall performance of students in both the stages of the examination.
NTSE Exam Overview:
- Exam Name National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
- Conducting Body National Council Of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Frequency of Exam Once a year
- Application Online
- Mode of Exam Offline
- Exam Duration 4 Hrs (2 Hrs MAT and 2 Hrs SAT)
NTSE 2021 Important Dates:
- Notification Date : 17/09/2021
- NTSE Application Form Start Date : 29/09/2021
- NTSE Application Form last date : 25/10/2021
- Submitted To DEO Office Last Date : 03/11/2021
- Exam Date : 16/01/2022
NTSE Scholarship Information
- For Class XI to Class XII, a scholarship of Rs.1250/- per month is provided. Per Year 15000 Rs.
- For Undergraduates and Postgraduates, a scholarship of Rs.2000/- per month is provided. Per year 24000 Rs.
- For Ph.D., the scholarship amount is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
NTSE Exam Eligibility Criteria :2021
- NCERT has defined an age limit for the students to appear for the exam. Candidates should be below the age of 18 years (as on July 1, 2021).
NTSE Eligibility for Stage 1 (State level examination)
- Due to the COVID situation in the country, there is no exact date given about the registration and date of the examination but students who are pursuing their studies from schools in India are eligible to appear in the stage 1 exam.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must be a Class X student from any Government/ Private schools in India.
- There is no domicile restriction. The candidate can be from any State/Union Territory of India.
- The candidates studying in open or distance learning are also eligible to write NTSE 2020, provided they are less than 18 years of age, not employed and are appearing for Class X board examination for the first time.
NTSE Eligibility for Stage 2 (National level examination)
- Only the students who qualified in stage 1 (state-level examination) are eligible to appear for Stage 2 examination. The roll number, venue, date of examination details will be conveyed to the selected candidates by NCERT through its official website.
NTSE Eligibility for Students Studying Abroad
- Indian students studying abroad in Class X or equivalent are eligible to write stage 2 (second level examination) directly and are exempted from the stage 1 examination.
- The candidate must have scored 60% in the previous year’s annual examination.
- The candidate should appear for the examination in a center in India.
- The candidates must request through the Head of the Institution where he/she is studying, along with an attested copy of Class IX mark sheet. The request should reach the Head, Department of Educational Survey Division, NCERT, New Delhi by 31 December of the concerned year.
- The selected candidate will receive the scholarship only if he/she decides to pursue studies in India.
NTSE Application Form : Apply Here ( Start From 29/09/2021 )
NTSE Exam Notification : Download
Hello friends, keep visiting our official website www.myGovtExam.com daily, you will get information of upcoming recruitments and plans through our website, if you find my website useful you can bookmark our website in your mobile or computer. . So that complete information is available. Thank you