Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Interest and Forms
A scheme for providing financial assistance to the craftsmen of Cottage Industries through Nationalised Banks, Co-operative banks, Public sector Banks or Private Banks.
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Gujarat Eligibility, Interest and Forms
This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Eligibility
- Age: 18 to 65 Years
Qualification: The applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth OR, Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for minimum three months from private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be hereditary craftsperson.
No Income criteria:
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Business sector.
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Rate of subsidy on loan amount
Subsidy will be available as mentioned below for Industries, Service & Business sector.
Area General Category Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability
- Rural: General Caste – 25%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 40%
- Urban: General Caste – 20%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 30%
- Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Maximum Limit of Subsidy
Sr. No. Sector Limit of Subsidy Amount
- 1 Industries ₹.1,25,000/-
- 2 Service ₹.1,00,000/-
- 3 Business General Category Urban ₹.60,000/-
- Rural ₹.75,000/-
- Reserve Category Urban/ Rural ₹.80,000/-
- Note: The maximum limit of subsidy per beneficiary in any sector will be ₹.1,25,000/- for blind or handicapped person.
Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable
Concerned District Industries Centers Forms Available on this website also from concerned District Industries Centres and as under.